Which states topped the list?
The Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index captures how people feel about and experience their daily lives. As part of the GallupSharecare State of American Well-Being series, the report examines well-being across the nation, including how well-being varies by state and which states lead and lag across the five elements of well-being.
The five elements are:
• Purpose: liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals
• Social: having supportive relationships and love in your life
• Financial: managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
• Community: liking where you live, feeling safe, and having pride in your community
• Physical: having good health and enough energy to get things done daily
Learn more by downloading the full report.
There is better training for our workforce in Sioux Falls. A multitude of options are available to meet businesses' needs at the postsecondary level including city programs, state grants, technical training, and a new $50 million scholarship program for technical school students.Read More